Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Collateral Operations Associate
- If you have previous experience in investment banking, with an understanding of the OTC derivatives market, this could be your ideal role
- Working within Collateral Operations, you’ll be making sure that all enquiries and requests are responded to in a timely and accurate manner
- You’ll be well placed to build networks as you engage in a range of stakeholder collaboration activities
What you'll do
As a Collateral Operations Associate, you’ll be taking responsibility for all operational aspects of client static data management, margin call issuance and portfolio reconciliation, alongside the query management for these processes. With high levels of attention to detail, you’ll ensure the accuracy and completeness of the trade information that’s needed to perform these functions. And you’ll be maintaining internal stakeholder management, reporting and monitoring, with operational compliance to market regulations.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Making sure that all daily processes are complete on time and that reconciliation is performed and delivered
- Maintaining a thorough review of daily tasks, and resolving all daily exceptions and discrepancies by working collaboratively with front office and internal teams
- Making sure that all enquiries and requests are responded in a timely and accurate manner
- Identifying and escalating risks and control gaps, and making sure that all relevant policies and regulations are adhered
The skills you'll need
You’ll need to have previous investment banking experience along with a passion for delivering excellent levels of service to clients. We’ll look for you to have good attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills to prioritise high volumes of work.
You’ll also need:
- A good understanding of the OTC derivatives’ front to back trade life cycle, and strong knowledge of the regulations impacting the OTC derivative market
- A good understanding of ISDA and CSA definitions related to collateral management
- The ability to work well as part of a team and commit to supporting team objectives
- Previous experience as team leader or in a supervisory role