Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Cora AI Experience Manager
- You’ll be designing, running and delivering the digital bank of the future with responsibilities residing in the creation and delivery of all digital experiences, propositions and channels
- Through identifying opportunities to digitise, improve and manage digital experiences, you’ll deliver increased customer value through our digital channels, propositions, products and services
- This is an opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and skills in an environment that offers a real investment in your development
What you'll do
As Cora AI Experience Manager, you’ll be integral to planning a prioritised backlog of improvements to customer experiences. You’ll bring these propositions to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Monitoring competitor activity across our digital channels and propositions and identifying responses to changes in the market
- Designing research to get customer feedback and understand different research methods, briefing agencies on research needs and creating stimulus to test with users
- Delivering digital experiences that can better meet customer needs at key moments and resolve pain points, taking into account research on NPS, complaints analysis and risk requirements
- Planning the release train including plans and estimation, management of interdependencies, cross-team synchronisation and making sure that the teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps the customer
- Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team
The skills you'll need
It’s important that you hold the ability to define and implement strategic direction for the future customer. You'll have knowledge of SEO, digital marketing, analytics, personalisation and experience management alongside experience in using design methodology to execute strategic propositions. You’ll be able to provide expertise in digital channels, including mobile and online as well as digital propositions.
In addition, you'll have a track record driving and delivering innovative ideas through Agile ways of working, harnessing digital and technological advances that truly benefit our customers.
You’ll also have:
- Knowledge of working with IBM Watson Assistant or similar products
- Knowledge of how to improve Natural language understanding (NLU)
- Knowledge of how chat bots and AI products work and can deliver value to customers
- Experience in conversation design and structure, user experience design and copywriting
- Experience using data sets and tools to find opportunities and analyse the impact of changes
- Experience working in an Agile environment using scrum, kanban and tools like Jira and confluence
- The ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- Experience of developing innovative and impactful customer experiences
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.