Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- We’ll look to you to deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- You’ll be liaising with customers and businesses to accurately collect information in order to solve their queries
- You’ll be able to showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different customers on a daily basis
What you'll do
As a Customer Service & Operations Analyst, you’ll be responding to queries from customers promptly and within our service targets. We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills to listen to our customers, develop relationships with them and maintain an understanding of their needs at all times.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Authorising and investigating transactions
- Collecting and analysing the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
The skills you'll need
In order to excel in this role, you’ll have strong customer service abilities along with customer and industry knowledge. You’ll also work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships