Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as the Identity Services Platform Lead
- You’ll be developing, shaping and delivering the strategic direction of the technology and providing high quality strategic advice and insight to support decision making, particularly focused on our customer proposition and simplifying / securing our customer journeys.
- Support industry and government engagements on the future of Digital Identity in the UK on behalf of one of the countries largest banks.
- Delivering key operational services to the banks customers covering identity storage, multi-factor authentication, policy decisioning, single sign-on, threat detection and digital ID
- Gain valuable senior exposure and deepen your industry expertise as you advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
As the Identity Services Platform Lead, you’ll be supporting the business in achieving its strategic customer identity and authentication goals and objectives by applying strong financial, technical, subject matter and leadership knowledge.
You’ll also be:
- Delivering critical change programmes, supporting our key commercial, security, fraud, fin crime and customer ambitions
- Supporting 20m UK customers to access their critical banking services in a secure, resilient, safe and modern fashion
- Proactively influencing within the bank, industry peer group and UK government to make sure we continue to innovate and advance our propositions to customers to increase the simplicity of access to products and services across Natwest Group
- Leading a high performing global team of c. 150 FTE and annual budget of £15m to deliver an inclusive and engaged employee experience
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate, influence and resolve conflict at senior level. You’ll also need strategic awareness and the ability to apply business knowledge, expertise and challenge to support the business and identify long-term impacts of plans.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- The ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and risk and work in a flexible environment
- Strong identity services functional and technical knowledge, in addition knowledge of broader technology delivery and cloud architecture will be useful
- The ability to provoke and lead collaborative strategic change within senior teams
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of high performing technology professionals
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.