Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Research Operations Manager - Customer Insight
- This is an opportunity to showcase your market research knowledge and advance your career in an exciting, fast paced role
- You’ll be delivering a range of research outputs for our franchises that are aligned to our customer measurement framework
- Joining a collaborative and influential team, you can expect lots of variety and great visibility for you and your work
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be designing and delivering high quality, robust research programmes that meet our business needs and align to our customer measurement framework. We’ll look to you to work closely with our internal and external delivery partners, making sure that key research activities are completed on time and to the highest quality.
You’ll also be:
- Managing vendor relationships that relate to in-house research studies
- Designing and delivering user friendly tools, automated reports and dashboards from internal research studies, to be used by colleagues across the bank
- Engaging with external practitioners and research trade bodies to make sure we remain up to date with the latest techniques and best practices
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, it’s important that you have strong experience of market research or customer insight, on either the client or agency side. You’ll also need project or research programme management experience in a technical environment, and you’ll have worked in an operations team.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Experience within a similarly complex company using a customer insight or net promoter measurement system
- The ability to communicate programme survey data so that stakeholders can understand insights and conclusions
- A logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- The ability to build strong, collaborative relationships at senior levels
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.