Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United States and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United States.
This analyst role will be key in developing NMW Macro Strategy, providing them the opportunity to produce economic and market commentary and analysis. The ideal candidate would be flexible to work on a broad variety of subject matter, including US interest rate markets as well as G10 and EM foreign exchange.
- Provide analytical inputs to the analysis of US interest rate markets, Macro G10 and EM FX, including analyzing data, drawing conclusions and helping with the writing of strategy reports.
- Create educational materials (presentations, white papers) around US and EM FX markets and ways in which companies can benefit from them.
- Follow the bond sustainability market, and analyze the implications for bond curves
- Increase client connectivity through strategy, communication and client engagement
- Drive communication between the US and London based sales, trading and client service teams
- Role model behaviours in line with the NWM Policy Framework
- Proven knowledge of relevant products
- Broad understanding of macro-economics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven understanding of the regulatory environment affecting US and FX business
- Outstanding team work and communication skills
- Bachelor degree in finance, economics or related subject
- Strong data manipulation and analysis (Excel, some python experience)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral presentation
- Ability to organize tasks and responsibilities as directed by management
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses, preferred
It is the policy of NatWest Markets Securities Inc. and its parent, affiliates and/or subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sex, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Opportunity Employer -Disabled/Veteran – review "EEO Is The Law", “EEO is the law- Supplement” & “Pay Transparency Provision” posters here.