Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Unit Leader
- In this fast paced and critical role, we’ll look to you to make sure your unit is efficiently planned and operating at optimum capacity
- With a strong customer focus, you’ll be reviewing performance indicators to identify trends and areas of improvement
- If you’re a driven and motivational leader, this could be an opportunity for you to enjoy a fast paced and engaging role, with considerable stakeholder interaction
What you'll do
As a Unit Leader, you’ll be delivering all team activities and successful customer and business outcomes by making sure your unit is operating at its best capacity. You’ll maximise efficiency by collaborating with support functions and continuing to make sure you’re your unit is engaged and consistently developing professionally. We’ll also look to you to approve and maintain process documents to help define performance indicators, measure and report MI and enable the right decision making.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Developing and executing the plan in place for effective training and accreditation
- Delivering cost effective measures within the team, controlling resources and contributing to simplifying the bank
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Using data insights to drive appropriate change activity, and actively lead and participate in local and global projects
- Understanding and driving the performance of the team consistently, with budget and financial management targets
The skills you'll need
You'll need at least eight years' experience in a similar role with excellent working knowledge of payments operations and payments investigations, including their process, systems and work flows. Strong people management skills are a must, along with the ability to drive, coach and motivate others to succeed.
We’ll also look for you to have:
- A track record of delivering process improvement, including automation
- Exposure to a risk and controls environment
- A background in risk, compliance and legal issues in different jurisdictions
- An understanding of people processes and policies