Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in Poland and as such all normal working days must be carried out in Poland.
Join us as a Finance Business Partner
- We’ll look to you to provide support and guidance to improve financial returns and operational efficiency
- You’ll be helping to influence business decisions by providing commercial and financial expertise, ensuring compliance with the bank’s governance
- This challenging and rewarding role offers significant exposure and the opportunity to raise your profile across the bank
What you'll do
As a Finance Business Partner, you’ll be supporting the relationship between Finance and your business area. You’ll be working with business intelligence teams to provide accurate, timely and relevant information to all areas of the allocated business, including an appropriate level of analytics and interpretation to enable informed decision making, as well as commercial insight to provide a detailed understanding of financial performance.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Reviewing and interpreting financial results, identifying any patterns and trends in the communication of key messages and insights
- Reviewing and challenging divisional business results to provide insightful, consolidated communications and presentations for executive management
- Liaising with divisional business partner and MI teams, proactively identifying financial performance issues and escalating to senior management where necessary
- Providing financial analysis and support to executive management, to facilitate the review of business performance and identify strategic action plans to address performance gaps
- Making sure that key deliverables from the monthly and quarterly financial reporting cycles are met in an efficient and timely manner
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a qualified accountant, with good post-qualification experience. Along with financial management skills and techniques to be able to deal with complex business situations efficiently, you'll need experience of preparing financial analysis.
You'll also demonstrate:
- A background of working to tight deadlines and managing key finance deliverables
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- An understanding of, and the ability to identify key business and financial performance issues
- Good computer literacy with a high level of PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to clearly articulate issues to executive management