Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Production Analyst
- This is an opportunity to make a real impact and be pivotal in the success of our business, while benefiting from great variety and stakeholder exposure
- We’ll look to you to deliver a complex and critical production management, infrastructure and application support service for relevant platforms, activities and processes across the domain
- Hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced, associate level role
What you'll do
As a Production Analyst, you’ll support with providing day-to-day technology based services and will assist with deploying new, complex applications and architecture across the domain. We’ll look to you to support the delivery of application management, application support and the building of environments for systems, making sure all deployments into production environments meet the appropriate quality standards.
It’s a highly collaborative role which will see you working closely with platform and domain stakeholders to ensure the robustness and resilience of the platform, and with product development and feature teams to understand the upcoming product, enabling continuous integration, continuous deployment and issue resolution.
Your role will also involve:
- Providing SRE-like production support for transaction banking applications, and acting as one of the production management specialists within an evolving DevOps team
- Seeking opportunities to eliminate TOIL, acting as the conscience of our customers, and advocating for service reliability within the DevOps team
- Regularly attending the feature teams’ refinement and planning sessions
- Identifying areas for service improvement by analysing and diagnosing re-occurring platform and service incidents, as well as customer and stakeholder feedback
- Building a culture of continuous improvement to reinforce the robustness of the domain, with a focus on automation, scalability, continuous integration and continuous delivery
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with technical knowledge and experience including platform, technology, products and domains. You'll be familiar with ITIL service management and you'll have strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Along with this, you’ll bring experience of working in an Agile or DevOps environment with continuous delivery and continuous integration. Knowledge of Informatica (IPC), Unix, MQ, SQL, and Autosys would be beneficial.
We’re also looking for:
- Knowledge and experience of industry standard toolsets and processes
- Knowledge and experience of using operational principles
- A very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills