Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- As an expert within Financial Crime Services, you'll be performing complex sanctions and anti-money laundering checks on transactions and customers
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
- This role is available at associate level
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Investigating alerts referred by the primary investigators
- Gathering data by liaising with other areas of the bank for responses and challenging if needed
- Reconciling pending items
- Guiding the L1 investigators to ensure accuracy in processing and feeding back unnecessary referrals
- Maintaining error logs for the L1 investigators
- Escalating any procedural conflicts and system issues to the Team Lead
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be an expert in sanctions, payment filtering and anti-money laundering with excellent knowledge of financial crime. You should have a minimum of five years' experience in these areas, with at least eight years of professional experience. Holding a CAMS or ICA advanced certification is a plus.
You’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel