Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Special Interest Clients Lead
- If you want to make a lasting impact through your work, we think you’ll enjoy a real sense of purpose in Financial Crime & Controls
- You’ll be responsible for shaping and delivering the strategy, operations and services provided by our Special Interest Clients business
- It’s a chance to grow your network and raise your leadership profile too, as you work with diverse teams to achieve a shared goal: to build a safe and secure bank that protects people, families and businesses and helps them to thrive
What you'll do
As a Special Interest Clients Lead, you’ll be responsible for delivering a bank-wide capability for our Special Interest Clients (SIC) business.
You’ll play an important role in our leadership team too, by leading our Special Interest Clients Operations teams and contributing to our broader customer due diligence (CDD) strategy.
Your key priorities will include:
- Designing, developing and delivering the bank-wide strategy, services and capability for SIC
- Collaborating with our Risk community to implement a robust and sustainable control framework and operating model
- Providing technical advice and support in relation to suspicious activity, research tasks and fulfilling specific reporting requirements
- Maintaining and enhancing the Control Environment Certificate for Financial Crime & Controls
- Defining and embedding processes for newly defined SIC populations and their bespoke requirements
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a successful track record in operational management and a broad understanding of the legal policies, regulations and risks associated with customer due diligence and Special Interest Clients.
You’ll also bring:
- Experience gained in a financial service, regulatory or commercial environment
- Experience of transforming processes to deliver enhanced customer centric services
- The ability to manage, engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Experience of leading and developing diverse, professional teams
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.