Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Business Analyst
- Take on a critical role defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of the Tyl and Payit businesses
- It’s a great chance to hit the ground running, take advantage of our development opportunities, and advance your career
What you'll do
In your new role, you’ll be supporting the analysis of complex processes and procedures, often spanning cross franchise, while capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they are in line with key strategic principles. In the course of your work, we’ll also look to you to build and deliver processes and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders, whilst identifying simplification and automation opportunities.
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Run sub-scale processes and drive improvements
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
The skills you'll need
You’ll have a highly analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work. Ideally, you’ll have experience of process automation and working in a payments environment.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- To be adaptable and resilient in the face of ambiguity as part of a growing business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you hold an appropriate Business Analyst certification such as BAX, CPRE or CBAP that would be beneficial
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.