Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Secured Programmes Manager
- This is a unique opportunity to be involved two strategic initiatives, involving building our technology platform to enable new assets classes for funding transactions and enablement of ESG transactions
- This is a multifaceted role covering data and technology, financial modelling and security valuations, and providing subject matter expertise in relation to securitisation
- In this highly visible role, you’ll be exposed to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders from various disciplines
What you'll do
As a Secured Programmes Manager, you’ll be helping to manage our existing funding programmes to ensure the bank’s readiness to attract new funding. We’ll look to you to create new structures and programmes, as well as building our capabilities to support growth in Green, Social and Sustainability (GSS) debt issuances.
You’ll also be:
- Arranging secured funding transactions that help drive down the price of customer loan products
- Helping to improve the safety and soundness of the bank
- Driving critical projects to build our secured funding and GSS issuance capabilities
- Providing market valuations
- Providing support in managing the back-stop facility that allows the bank to continue its operations in the worst liquidity stressed environments
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with expert data analysis and financial modelling skills and a keen eye for detail, with the ability to manage data from multiple sources and platforms. You’ll also have experience in securitisation, with a detailed understanding of the different types of secured funding structures and mechanisms.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, VBA or SQL skills
- An expert understanding of securitisation deal structures and cash-flow waterfall modelling
- Experience in securitisation structuring and valuation tools such as Intex
- An awareness of project disciplines and controls
- The ability to work well in a team, manage issues with minimal supervision and deliver against challenging deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.