Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the Isle of Man and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the Isle of Man.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst - Investigations
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be responsible for Investigating both outward and inward payments ensuring the best outcome for the bank and the customer
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
- If you don’t currently live in Isle of Man, to be considered for this role you’ll need to specifically state in your CV that you have the right to live and work here
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries and payments, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency. You will also reconcile internal accounts and work with relationship teams to update the customer on the status of their payments.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
This role is part time, 15 hours per week