Change and Business Solutions Graduate Programme.
Help make our business simple, agile, and intelligent.
About the business
Our Change teams focus on keeping us competitive and commercially successful as a bank, bringing together customer experiences, data and the latest technology to drive and influence change.
Ultimately, they pave the way for both the bank and our businesses to be more agile - keeping us ahead of the curve when meeting our customers’ needs.
Guneet talks about her experience on the Change and Business Solutions programme and how as a graduate you can make a difference from day one.
About the programme
During this two-year programme, as a graduate trainee in Change and Business Solutions, you’ll be working hands-on across several areas of the bank. You’ll be developing relationships across the organisation, where you can influence and drive effective change, and take on more complex situations as you progress.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year.
During the programme, you can look forward to:
- Interpreting objectives and data in order to develop meaningful, innovative solutions
- Building an awareness of emerging technologies and concepts across the industry
- Gaining business analysis, diagnostic and change management expertise
- Supporting initiatives from building the case for change through to gathering and analysing data, assessing the impact, proposing recommendations and supporting change implementation
- Investigating and identifying innovative ways to improve business systems and processes
- Developing strong consultancy skills and business relationships across our organisation, matched with influencing abilities to drive change
- Gaining an understanding of agile methodologies and systems thinking in order to be future ready and customer focussed
- Choosing the type of qualification you want to study, and where you’d like to develop further. A few examples include Prince2, Prince2 Agile, Management Portfolio (MoP) and Managing Programmes (MSP).
What's the programme's structure, and how will we support you through it? Watch this short video to find out.
On completing the programme you’ll be well positioned to take on a permanent position with us. Depending on your talents and preferences, you could take on a role as a Journey Developer, Business Analyst, Data Analyst or Strategy Analyst, as a few examples.