Communications and Corporate Affairs Graduate Programme.
Get our messages across so that our whole business unites under our purpose.
About the business
This graduate programme will take you to the heart of the NatWest Group. Our Communications and Corporate Affairs team partners with our franchises and functions to build pride with our colleagues and improve our reputation with external stakeholders.
We do this by providing strategic advice, championing our customers, and delivering brilliant internal and external communications, aligned to our business’s vision and goals.
About the programme
Throughout this two-year programme, as a graduate trainee in Communications and Corporate Affairs, you can expect to develop skills and attributes that put you at the forefront of the communications and marketing industries and prepare you for further progression.
You’ll work towards a recognised formal qualification as part of your development. It’s important that it’s the right qualification for you, so you’ll have a choice from a range of accredited qualifications from leading industry bodies.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year.
During this programme, you can look forward to:
- Gaining insight into the strategy of the business and the function
- Helping to deliver internal and external campaigns
- Gaining experience consulting on specialist disciplines
- Building essential influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Conducting research to understand our customers, performance, and competitors
- Writing reports, proposals, briefs and articles
- Working with our third-party agencies and suppliers on projects and campaigns
- Responding to internal and external stakeholder queries
What's the programme's structure, and how will we support you through it? Watch this short video to find out.