Human Resources Graduate Programme.
Help to make NatWest Group a truly great place to work.
About the business
In Human Resources our role is to make the bank a great place to work, a place where everyone is treated fairly and able to fulfil their potential. This comes down to understanding people, and how we work best together.
We shape and deliver strategy for the business in areas like recruitment, learning, reward, and inclusion, to make sure we have the people, skills and perspectives we need to deliver for our customers.
Ross talks about his experience on the Human Resources graduate programme and why this is a great place to work.
About the programme
This two-year programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you’ll need to become a leading HR professional. As a graduate trainee you’ll learn how HR works in a large organisation, and gain hands on experience in a wide range of areas, from colleague wellbeing to talent management, policy development and leadership support.
You’ll not only be learning, but bringing a fresh perspective to the table, and helping us shape and deliver the strategy which underpins how we work together and support each other.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year.
During the programme you can look forward to:
- Working with HR Partners and experts in fields like Reward & Employment and Organisational Effectiveness
- Supporting change projects from a people perspective
- Building excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Developing the confidence and influencing skills to raise ideas and challenge the status quo
- Studying towards the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD Level 5) qualification
What's the programme's structure, and how will we support you through it? Watch this short video to find out.
On completing the programme you’ll be well positioned to take on a permanent role with us. Depending on your talents and preferences, you could move into a role as a HR Consultant, Talent Acquisition Consultant or Reward Consultant to name a few.