Marketing Graduate Programme.
Help us understand our customers, and tell the story of our brands.
About the business
This graduate programme will take you to the heart of our businesses and brands.
Our Marketing team champions the voice of the customer across the bank, grows our businesses and develops our brands. We do this by providing strategic advice, championing our customers, and delivering brilliant internal and external communications, aligned to our business’s vision and goals.
About the programme
Throughout this two-year programme, you can expect to develop skills and attributes that put you at the forefront of the communications and marketing industries and prepare you for further progression.
As a graduate trainee in Marketing you’ll work towards a recognised formal qualification as part of your development. It’s important that it’s the right qualification for you, so you’ll have a choice from a range of accredited qualifications from leading industry bodies.
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year.
During this programme, you can look forward to:
- Gaining insight into the strategy of the business and the function
- Helping to deliver internal and external campaigns
- Gaining experience consulting on specialist disciplines
- Building essential influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Conducting research to understand our customers, performance, and competitors
- Writing reports, proposals, briefs and articles
- Working with our third-party agencies and suppliers on projects and campaigns
- Responding to internal and external stakeholder queries
What's the programme's structure, and how will we support you through it? Watch this short video to find out.
On completing the programme you’ll be well positioned to take on a permanent role with us.