Structured Finance Graduate Programme.
Go in-depth with customers to design tailored solutions.
About the business
Working in Structured Finance means working on some of the most high-profile debt transactions across Europe. We provide debt financing, risk solutions and first-class advisory services for UK and European corporate and private equity clients.
We cover a broad range of specialisms, including acquisition financing, specialist asset-backed financing, leveraged buyouts, infrastructure financing and project finance for greenfield renewable energy projects.
Sherya is a Structured Finance graduate. Hear about some of her highlights of the graduate programme so far.
About the programme
As a graduate trainee we’ll equip you with the knowledge and experience you’ll need to become a leading debt banker, and work across multiple debt products and markets.
We’ll reward you with a competitive starting salary, and on top of this you’ll have access to our benefits package.
During this two year programme, expect to:
- Work in a debt advisory context with some of the most sophisticated customers in Europe
- Gain debt product experience across loans, bonds, private placements, acquisition financing and derivatives
- Nurture relationships with customers, from medium sized corporations to blue chip companies and leading private equity sponsors
- Acquire insight into product development and digital banking
- Build robust financial modelling, credit analysis and risk management skills
- Develop the confidence to raise ideas, develop solutions and challenge the status quo
- Gain broad and varied experience, developing the skills to forge a successful career
What's the programme's structure, and how will we support you through it? Watch this short video to find out.
And once you’ve completed the programme, you’ll be well positioned to take on a permanent position with us.